If you make a mistake in recording what happened during a play, no worries. HoopMetrics allows you to go back and edit ANY play that occurs in a game.
1. First, make sure you are in a scorekeeping a game within the app. If you need to return back to a game you have already played, see here.
2. Next, select the PLAYS button
3. From here, you can select which half(or quarter) the play occurred, or, you can find it in the ALL section
4. Select the play you wish to edit
5. From the Log Options pop-up, you can select to change the player involved in the play, or you can undo the log entirely
Process included in this GIF:
-Recording a play
-Changing which player scored
-Removed the assist in the play